I have just left the grocery store as I have just finished buying groceries. I have my grocery bags in both hands and I am on the side of the road. I am walking towards the bus stop where I will wait for the bus to arrive and take me home. Part of the reason why I struggle to eat a healthy diet is because I choose to be lazy and order fast food as opposed to setting time aside to buy groceries and cook at home. This picture shows that I am developing a new habit. I am pushing myself to go to the grocery store. I am taking action with regards to buying healthy food that I am going to cook. It feels like a hassle, but this is what I need to do in order to achieve my goal. My goal is to eat healthy which will enable me to feel better about myself and be less irritable.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP5.EIREQ
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: My stick figure self carrying bags of groceries in both hands. The grocery store I just walked out of is right next to me. There is a bus stop on the other side of me that I am heading towards. There is a road in front of me displaying a "Bus Lane Only" sign. I am walking on the side of the road, towards the bus stop, meanwhile carrying the groceries I just bought at the store.

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now